SensoControl, ServiceJunior™ CONNECT
Collect accurate pressure level data safely and reliably without scripting errors.
Tracking the pressure levels of your assets is a necessary part of day-to-day business, but simply having a monitoring solution in place isn’t good enough anymore. As equipment manufacturers update their machinery, shouldn’t your condition monitoring solution keep up?
If you’re still using mechanical gauges and wired monitoring devices, you’re barely scratching the surface of modern diagnosis and condition monitoring. Last generation’s pressure tracking systems were fine for the time, but those systems were prone to errors and issues that are unacceptable in today’s market.
- Mechanical gauges don’t provide accurate measurements.
- Cables from wired monitoring devices can get wrapped or cut by rotating machinery.
- Data tracking is limited to manual viewing of gauge.
- Hand-written records are susceptible to human error.
The SensoControl ServiceJunior CONNECT digital sensor alleviates these issues while offering better performance and diagnostics than mechanical gauges ever could.
- Wireless, remote readings,
- Easy operation,
- Hand held digital pressure gauge,
- Measure and Display – Pressure,
- Backlit display,
- User-adjustable pressure units,
- Min/Max memory,
- Battery life indicator,
- Ranges for hydraulics and pneumatics,
- Scanning rate of 10ms,
- Fluid temperature: -20°C to 80°C.
Battery life is dependent upon wireless transmission rate:
- 1 second rate = 100 hours of battery life.
- 2 second rate = 200 hours of battery life.
* PD Couplers rated to 6,000 psi max.
** EMA3 Couplers rated to 9,000 psi max.
Note: To receive ServiceJunior with calibration certificate, add K- to the beginning of the part number. (i.e. K-SCJR-1500-PD).
To access and learn more about the PARKER SensoControl Service Junior™ CONNECT, please reach out to ISADRAULICS on +61 7 4743 9139, or e-mail [email protected]