2019 Technical Training Course Dates Now Available
Available now at the *ISADRAULICS training room Mount Isa, HYDAC technical training course dates for 2019 have just been released. You can now enroll online via the HYDAC website or on the HYDAC Tools app.
Some of the courses are Nationally Recognised in Australia: Basic Hydraulics 1, Maintain Hydraulics 2, Intermediate Hydraulics 3, Maintain Hydraulic Systems 4 and Electro-hydraulic Control Systems 5.
How to enrol:
- Via HYDAC website: https://www.hydac.com.au/hydac-training/
- HYDAC Tools app: search for HYDAC on Google Play or Apple App Store,
- Call: HYDAC Australia +61 9272 8999, or ISADRAULICS +61 74743 9139,
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected],
- 2019 Training Calendar attached.
*Minimum class attendees for each course. Please contact ISADRAULICS for training schedules by HYDAC for the Mount Isa region.
- Basic Hydraulics 1 (3 days).
- Maintain Hydraulics 2 (3 days).
- Intermediate Hydraulics 3 (3 days).
- Maintain Hydraulic Systems 4 (4 days).
- Electro-hydraulic Control Systems 5 (4 days).
- Thermal Optimisation (2 days).
- Predictive Maintenance, Motion, Control & Automation (2 days).
- Practical Hydraulics (2 days).
Tailor-made On-Site Training:
HYDAC provides customised training solutions to organisations and end users. HYDAC can tailor the courses based on your company’s particular needs, as an example of that, recently HYDAC built a hydraulic course to AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agriculture solutions. AGCO is an organisation that recognises the importance of continuous learning and they want to ensure that their employees and dealer has the knowledge to keep ahead of the competition.
The course has been structured around AGCO tractor circuits, Massey Ferguson and Fendt. The training has been a success and several employees and dealers are still attending the course.