HYDAC Offline Filter – OLF5
The OLF 5 and 10 series filters are used for the fine filtration of hydraulic oils offline, with a flow capacity up to 15 l/min.
This series comprises of numerous versions, for example with or without motor-pump drives, filter element removal from either top or bottom, in-tank mounting, or with optional sensors for determining the cleanliness code and water content, etc.
For every application, ISADRAULICS can, therefore, provide the right unit as the solution moving forward.
Depending on the model, flow rates of up to 15 l/min and viscosities of up to 7,000 mm²/s can be handled.
The high efficiency Dimicron© depth media filter elements that are used, are characterised by the following … – a particularly high contamination retention capacity – environmentally safe disposal (incinerable) and – water absorption (optional).
Local applications in Mount Isa have seen this technology applied to industrial reduction transmissions and various hydraulic drives where non-invasive condition monitoring is critical for reliability, and to the life extension of the assets.
Ideal for industrial rotating equipment where environmental conditions are unfavorable to oil cleanliness, and oil sampling techniques are compromised when there is a necessity to open oil compartments to the atmosphere.
- Improvement of component and system filter lifetime,
- Greater machine availability,
- Longer oil changes intervals,
- Minimum space requirement due to compact design,
- Very easy maintenance,
- Elements have a high contamination retention capacity,
- Optional: Continuous monitoring of solid particle contamination and water saturation in the oil during cleaning,
- Environmentally safe disposal of elements (incinerable).
- Live oil sampling points and bespoke enclosures can be offered as a system package.
- Flow rate Hydraulic Line: max. 15 l/min,
Flow rate Lubrication Line: max. 4 l/min,
- Operating pressure Hydraulic Line: max. 4.5 bar,
operating pressure Lubrication Line: max. 3.5 bar,
- Available in 1 phase or 3 phase motor variations,
- Optional with starter motor panel,
- Improvement of component and filter service life
- High service-friendliness.
To enquire for an offline system to suit your needs, please call ISADRAULICS on +61 7 4743 9139, or e-mail [email protected]