Portable Offline Oil Transfer Filter Uunit
A low noise vane pump is directly flanged to the electrical motor and fixed to an aluminum housing with a foot bracket. The suction line has a cleanable wire screen strainer for pump protection.
An AC motor is standard, DC optional.
The OF7 is ideal for maintaining off-highway mobile vehicles, oil transfer and filtering of new oils for fixed plant equipment.
It is equally useful for servicing a wide variety of industrial equipment. The standard OF7 incorporates a highly efficient Betamicron® spin-on filter element with a 10 μm absolute rating.
Elements with other ratings are available. Other features of the unit include:
- Maximum flow rate up to 15 l/min and a pressure capacity up to 3.5 Bar.
- Standard model with 230 V, 50 Hz, 0.18 kW drive motor with 2.8 mtr cable and plug.
- Relief valve in housing.
- Static pressure gauge clogging indicator.
- Element easily replaced with strap wrench.
The OF7S90 high viscosity unit features a motor with higher power, a size 180 spin-on element as well as a special frame adapted to the larger component sizes.
The portable OF7 filtration unit is a compact filter/pump device used for transferring and filtering hydraulic fluids. It can be used for:
- Removing water from oil.
- Changing oil in hydraulic systems.
- Filling hydraulic systems with filtered oil.
- Off-line filtration of hydraulic systems with inadequate filtering capacity.
- Flushing of small hydraulic systems.
For further details to rent, hire or buy equipment, contact ISADRAULICS on 07 4743 9139 or email [email protected]