Mine Plant Process Water – Automatic Back flushing (self-cleaning) Pre Filtration Solution
Application: Mine Plant Process Water – Automatic Back flushing (self-cleaning) pre filtration solution.
Particle contamination in process water and other operating fluids accelerates the rate of wear of downstream system components, pipelines and valves.
The contamination in the media also has a detrimental effect on the quality of the downstream end products and systems.
In order to protect the operational infrastructure and to guarantee short maintenance times, it is essential to have an upstream filtration system to remove solid particles from operating fluids.
Backflushing Filter AutoFilt® RF3.
The HYDAC Back flushing Filter AutoFilt® RF3 is a self-cleaning automatic filter, with separation of the solid particle from low viscosity fluid.
- Conical filter elements,
- wedge wire from 50 to 3000 μm,
- SuperMesh wire mesh from 25 to 60 μm.
- Automatic back-flushing reduces operating costs,
- Isokinetic filtration and back-flushing provides greater efficiency,
- Proper back flushing by reversion of the flow direction: complete regeneration of the elements assured,
- Filter elements with very long service lifetime,
- Several filter elements, large filter area,
- Flow-optimised housing design,
- Filtrate flow is not interrupted during back-flushing,
- Pulse-aided back-flushing,
- Various control variants with individually adjustable control parameters,
- Numerous material and equipment options available,
- Ready-to-operate unit,
- Variable flange positions (inlet and outlet flanges, as well as back-flush line).
For further product details on Automatic Back flushing filtration technology, contact ISADRAULICS on 07 4743 9139 or email [email protected]