The Original Tube Clamp by HYDAC
The original Tube clamp by HYDAC.
HYDAC was founded in 1963 as a company for hydraulic accessories and for many years these products have been successfully applied worldwide.
As part of the extensive portfolio of manufactured systems and components, HYDAC has been manufacturing and supplying a complete line of hose, tube and pipe mounting components for OEM and aftermarket applications.
Clamps to DIN 3015
Clamps to DIN 3015 are a perfected modular system for the mounting of pipes and flexible fluid lines with static and dynamic loads.
- Shock-absorbing, vibration-damping and noise-absorbing properties.
- Compensation of pipe allowances and axial divergences.
- Exclusion against corrosion by all around surface treatment.
- Economical stick in and screw assembly of the bayonet nut.
- Smooth component mounting by clamp body of thermoplastic rubber.
- Weld plates formed of one part.
- Steel parts with sufficient surface protection.
- Safe overhead mounting by fixing effect of the plastic parts.
- Exceeds Australian salt spray test standards.
- Forged lugs in all bottom steel plates – unlike opposition companies using threaded inserts.
- UV Stabilised jaws – (see material properties data sheet attached).
- Sold in individual components or in bags of 50pcs.
- Stocked locally in Mount Isa.
- Easy to stock code for end user inventory and convenience.
- Easy to cross over other branded tube clamps to DIN 3015.
- Isadraulics will not be beaten on price and performance.
For pricing and local availability on the full HYDAC Tube clamp range, please call Isadraulics on +61 7 4743 9139, or e-mail [email protected]